Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chicken Nuggets


Tonight we name homemade chicken nuggets. I can't take credit for this recipe either, it's from my friend and co-worker Brittany. She gave us this recipe a couple of years ago I don't make them enough, they are so simple and very tasty.

You can make any number you'd like at a time. Tonight I used two boneless, skinless chicken breasts and so the breading recipe is for that amount. Here's the recipe:

1. Make breading mixture by combining 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and seasoning (salt, pepper, creole seasoning, Old Bay . . . whatever you have and prefer).

2. Cube chicken into bite size pieces.

3. Melt butter in a small bowl.

4. Pre-heat oven to 375.

5. Dip chicken pieces in butter, then in breading mixture.

6. Place on baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through.

7. Enjoy with a side salad or some cooked vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yum! I haven't made these in a long time. And, I can't take credit for this recipe, either. It's one of my Nana's. :) They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete